Frequently Asked Questions
- Account set up and account editing for professionals
- General Questions For Professionals
- How to for practices regarding temp jobs
- How to for professionals regarding temp jobs
- Account set up and account editing for practices
- How to for professionals regarding permanent jobs
- How to for practices regarding permanent jobs
Practice Users - How to
Dental Professionals - How To...
PTO - Paid Time Off
The onDiem-ADHA partnership
onDiem Care Benefits
How do "matching deductions" work?
- The ADHA discounts your national dues by 25%
- onDiem splits the rest with you, which means they’ll pay for 50% of your remaining dues.
- Your remaining dues will be paid in 4 equal installments over 4 completed onDiem shifts (6+ hours). For each installment, onDiem will deduct half from your paycheck, and match and pay the other half.
- Once you’ve completed 4 shifts, you’ll be a fully paid member of the ADHA for the remainder of the annual term.